Cumberland County, Maine GenealogyEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 06:57, 6 September 2008 by Dsammy
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
Please review the contributor help to assist you in editing.
County of Cumberland
142 Federal Street
Portland, ME 04101
- Created 28 March 1760 from York County.
Places / Localities
- Cities: Portland . South Portland . Westbrook
- Towns: Baldwin . Bridgton . Brunswick . Cape Elizabeth . Casco . Chebeague Island . Cumberland . Falmouth . Freeport . Frye Island . Gorham . Gray . Harpswell . Harrison . Long Island . Naples . New Gloucester . North Yarmouth . Pownal . Raymond . Scarborough . Sebago . Standish . Windham . Yarmouth
- Communities: Bridgton . Brunswick . Brunswick Station . Cumberland Center . Falmouth Foreside . Freeport . Gorham . Little Falls-South Windham . North Windham . Scarborough . Yarmouth
Societies and Libraries
- FamilySearch.org Family History Library catalog for Cumberland County
- The Cumberland County MEGenWeb Project, an member of The MEGenWeb Project, an affiliate of The USGenWeb Project.
- The USGenWeb Archives Project for Cumberland County