Cumberland County, Maine GenealogyEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 18:52, 8 September 2008 by Standingve
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
Please review the contributor help to assist you in editing.
142 Federal Street
Portland, ME 04101
- Created 28 March 1760 from York County.
Places / Localities
- Cities: Portland . South Portland . Westbrook
- Towns: Baldwin . Bridgton . Brunswick . Cape Elizabeth . Casco . Chebeague Island . Cumberland . Falmouth . Freeport . Frye Island . Gorham . Gray . Harpswell . Harrison . Long Island . Naples . New Gloucester . North Yarmouth . Pownal . Raymond . Scarborough . Sebago . Standish . Windham . Yarmouth
- Communities: Bridgton . Brunswick . Brunswick Station . Cumberland Center . Falmouth Foreside . Freeport . Gorham . Little Falls-South Windham . North Windham . Scarborough . Yarmouth
Societies and Libraries
- The Cumberland County MEGenWeb Project, an member of The MEGenWeb Project, an affiliate of The USGenWeb Project.
- The USGenWeb Archives Project for Cumberland County
- Family History Library Catalog
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News