Cumberland County, Maine GenealogyEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 19:06, 8 September 2008 by Dsammy
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
Please review the contributor help to assist you in editing.
142 Federal Street
Portland, ME 04101
- Created 28 March 1760 from York County.
Places / Localities
- Cities: Portland . South Portland . Westbrook
- Towns: Baldwin . Bridgton . Brunswick . Cape Elizabeth . Casco . Chebeague Island . Cumberland . Falmouth . Freeport . Frye Island . Gorham . Gray . Harpswell . Harrison . Long Island . Naples . New Gloucester . North Yarmouth . Pownal . Raymond . Scarborough . Sebago . Standish . Windham . Yarmouth
- Communities: Bridgton . Brunswick . Brunswick Station . Cumberland Center . Falmouth Foreside . Freeport . Gorham . Little Falls-South Windham . North Windham . Scarborough . Yarmouth
Societies and Libraries
- FamilySearch.org Family History Library catalog for Cumberland County
- The Cumberland County MEGenWeb Project, an member of The MEGenWeb Project, an affiliate of The USGenWeb Project.
- The USGenWeb Archives Project for Cumberland County
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More