Cumberland Parish, VirginiaEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Colonial parish registers have been lost.
- Cameron, John. Rev. John Cameron's Marriage Register of Bristol, Cumberland and Nottoway Parishes, Virginia, 1784-1815 and Other More Recent Records, Mainly of Nottoway Parish. FHL Film 32928 Item 3
- Bell, Landon C. Cumberland Parish, Lunenburg County, Virginia, 1746-1816, Vestry Book, 1746-1816. Richmond, Va.: William Byrd Press, 1930. FHL Film 1036822 Item 2; 1974 reprint: FHL Book 975.5643 K2b 1974
- ↑ Freddie Spradlin, "Parishes of Virginia," VAGenWeb, accessed 29 January 2011; Hening's Statutes at Large; Emily J. Salmon and Edward D.C. Campbell Jr., The Hornbook of Virginia History (Richmond: Library of Virginia, 1994).
- ↑ William Meade, Old Churches, Ministers and Families of Virginia, 2 vols. (Philadelphia: J.B. Lippincott and Co., 1861). Digital versions at Internet Archive: Vol. I and Vol. II.
- This page was last modified on 30 January 2015, at 04:14.
- This page has been accessed 4,215 times.