Cumberland and Ohio Falls TrailEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
- Trail leading from Nashville, Tennessee to Louisville, Kentucky.
- At Louisville, a traveler could catch a river boat below the Falls of the Ohio to points west such as Saint Louis or continue north on the Mississippi to Iowa, Nebraska, Wisconsin and Minnesota.
- A route traveled by many settlers from the upper south as such Virginia, North and South Carolina to the lands on Indiana, Illinois, Wisconsin and Minnesota.
- This page was last modified on 5 February 2013, at 15:16.
- This page has been accessed 1,700 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More