Curry County, Oregon GenealogyEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 04:01, 19 October 2008 by Dsammy
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
Please review the contributor help to assist you in editing.
29821 Ellensburg Ave
PO Box 746
Gold Beach, OR 97444
Records Held at the Courthouse
- County Records Inventory listing the records held at the Curry County Court House as of September 2005.
- Record Loss:
- Named for George Law Curry, last Governor of Oregon Territory, 1853-1859.
- Created from Coos County 18 December 1855.
Places / Localities
Church History and Records
Societies and Libraries
- FamilySearch.org Family History Library catalog for Curry County
- The Curry County GenWeb Project part of The ORGenWeb Project, a state project affiliated with The USGenWeb Project
- The USGenWeb Archives Project for Curry County
- ↑ The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News