Curry County, OregonEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 15:41, 4 September 2008 by Dsammy
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
Please review the contributor help to assist you in editing.
The county seat is Gold Beach.
- Named for George Law Curry, last Governor of Oregon Territory, 1853-1859.
- Created from Coos County 18 December 1855.
Records Held at the Courthouse
- County Records Inventory listing the records held at the Curry County Court House as of September 2005.
Places / Localities
- Cities: Brookings . Gold Beach . Port Orford
- Communities: Agness . Bagnell Ferry . Carpenterville . Denmark . Eckley . Harbor . Hunter Creek . Illahe . Knoxville . Lakeport . Langlois . Marial . Nesika Beach . Ophir . Pistol River . Plum Trees . Sixes . Wedderburn
Societies and Libraries
- FamilySearch.org Family History Library catalog for Curry County
- The Curry County GenWeb Project part of The ORGenWeb Project, a state project affiliated with The USGenWeb Project
- The USGenWeb Archives Project for Curry County