Curry County, Oregon GenealogyEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 07:02, 19 September 2008 by Dsammy
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
Please review the contributor help to assist you in editing.
Curry County Courthouse
29821 Ellensburg Ave
PO Box 746
Gold Beach, OR 97444
- Named for George Law Curry, last Governor of Oregon Territory, 1853-1859.
- Created from Coos County 18 December 1855.
Records Held at the Courthouse
- County Records Inventory listing the records held at the Curry County Court House as of September 2005.
Places / Localities
- Cities: Brookings . Gold Beach . Port Orford
- Communities: Agness . Bagnell Ferry . Carpenterville . Denmark . Eckley . Harbor . Hunter Creek . Illahe . Knoxville . Lakeport . Langlois . Marial . Nesika Beach . Ophir . Pistol River . Plum Trees . Sixes . Wedderburn
Societies and Libraries
- FamilySearch.org Family History Library catalog for Curry County
- The Curry County GenWeb Project part of The ORGenWeb Project, a state project affiliated with The USGenWeb Project
- The USGenWeb Archives Project for Curry County
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More