Custer County, Idaho LDS Church Stakes and Wards

From FamilySearch Wiki

(Difference between revisions)
m
(correct name of stake)
Line 3: Line 3:
 
== Stakes in the county, 1930  ==
 
== Stakes in the county, 1930  ==
  
*[[Idaho Stake, Idaho LDS Church Wards and Branches|Idaho Stake, Idaho]]<ref>{{UTChurchLDSJensonsBeg}} p. 356</ref>  
+
*[[Idaho Falls Stake, Idaho LDS Church Wards and Branches|Idaho Falls Stake, Idaho]]<ref>{{UTChurchLDSJensonsBeg}} p. 353</ref>  
**'''Stake Boundaries '''as of about 1930:Located in parts of Bannock and Caribou counties, and a small part of Bonneville County, Idaho.
+
**'''Stake Boundaries '''  
 
**'''Wards, 1930: '''
 
**'''Wards, 1930: '''
  
Bancroft, Chesterfield, Conda, Grays Lake, Hatch, Ivins, Lund, Soda Springs and Toponce wards, and Kelley and Mount Sherman branches. All these organizations are in Bannock and Caribou counties with the exception of Grays Lake, which is in Bonneville County.
+
  
 
*[[Lost River Stake, Idaho LDS Church Wards and Branches|Lost River Stake, Idaho]]<ref>{{UTChurchLDSJensonsBeg}} p. 449</ref>  
 
*[[Lost River Stake, Idaho LDS Church Wards and Branches|Lost River Stake, Idaho]]<ref>{{UTChurchLDSJensonsBeg}} p. 449</ref>  

Revision as of 01:52, 3 May 2013

United States go to Custer County, Idaho#Church_History_and_Records_Custer_County.2C_Idaho go to Custer County, Idaho LDS Church Stakes and Wards

Stakes in the county, 1930


  • Lost River Stake, Idaho[2]
    • Stake Boundaries as of about 1930:Located in Butte and Custer counties, Idaho, and covering Big and Little Lost River valleys.
    • Wards, 1930:

Arco, Darlington, Leslie, Lost River, Mackay, and Moore.

Alpha list of wards in the county

Click on a ward below for records at the FamilySearch Library. For boundaries and a history timeline for a ward, click to the stake in 1930 (list above).

References

  1. Jenson, Andrew. Encyclopedic History of the Church. (Salt Lake City: Deseret News, 1941). p. 353
  2. Jenson, Andrew. Encyclopedic History of the Church. (Salt Lake City: Deseret News, 1941). p. 449