Czech Republic Censuses (FamilySearch Historical Records)/Known IssuesEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
| This page was created by FamilySearch Historical Records personnel. It details problems identified within this collection and answers to those problems.
If you wish to comment, please visit the talk page to post your comments.
NOTE: To determine which digital records are likely to be found within a collection or to find missing images, see, Using Film Notes in the Catalog to determine the content of a final browse point in Historical Records (56000).
Question #1: Some records are missing. Where can the records be viewed?
Answer #1: See answers below for information about known missing records and respective film numbers, if available, or alternate online location:
- Bruntál > Janovice > 1921 > 227202010-000666-000488-0001007-000944-01-FM0025 (133 of 701) AND 227202010-000666-000488-0001007-000945-01-FM0026 (115 of 749) are missing images. There is no microfilm available. In addition, the browse points belong in Frydek-Mistek > Janovice > 1921.
- Decin > Ruzova > 1921 > 224101010-804-001-100 census records is missing images between images 45-46, 49-50, 54-55, 82-83 and 114-115. There is no microfilm available.
- Frýdek-Místek > Staré Město > 1921 > 227105010-000999-000409-001225-000084-01-SU0819 should be located in the browse path Šumperk > Staré Město > 1921.
- Additional census records for Šumperk > Mohelnice are located at the browse path Olomouc > Mohelnice and Mohelnice, (Dolní Valdsee-Niederwaldsee).
- Šluknov > Nové Křečany > 1921 > 224101010-936-001-100 only shows 2 images, but the title says there are 100 images. There is no microfilm available.
- Tichá > 1890227202010-000825-000489-000994-001466-01-FM0111 browse point ends with census page 61. Pages 62-274 have not been loaded. There is no microfilm available.
- Tichá > 191027202010-000825-000489-001097-001652-01-FM0203 browse point ends with census page 61. Pages 62-140 have not been loaded. There is no microfilm available.
Question #2: The Event Type and Year Range (browse point) title does not properly reflect the actual digital record content. How can I determine what digital records are likely to be found within a collection?
Answer #2: The list of known browse point discrepancies describes the event type or year range existing in the collection:
- Havlíčkův Brod > Lipnice nad Sázavou > 1900 > v. 226101010-000952-000180-000085-000085-02-HB0153 should be relocated to Havlíčkův Brod > Vilemovec > 1900.
If additional problems are encountered with the collection, you can report them at email@example.com.
- If browsing the collection: please include the full browse path you used to get to where the problem occurred. The browse path is located above the image viewer window.
For example: Czech Republic, Censuses, 1800-1945 > Děčín > Růžová > 1921 > 224101010-804-001-100 > Image 45 of 192.
- For technical issues: please include operating system and browser version.
Return to the Czech Republic Censuses (FamilySearch Historical Records) Learn More page.
Return to the Czech Republic, Censuses, 1800-1945 collection at FamilySearch.org.
- This page was last modified on 29 June 2015, at 01:05.
- This page has been accessed 1,230 times.
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News