Dawes County, Nebraska GenealogyEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Dawes County Courthouse;
451 Main St; Chadron
County Clerk has land records from 1880.
County Judge has marriage and probate records.
Clerk District Court has divorce records. 
- Nebraska Gravestones.org Website - Dawes County Gravestone Digital Images within site: Dawes County Cemeteries
For tips on accessing Dawes County, Nebraska Genealogy census records online, see: Nebraska Census.
Societies and Libraries
Family History Centers
- USGenWeb project - Nebraska and Dawes County
- Family History Library Catalog Family History Library Dawes County record holdings
- ↑ Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America, 10th ed. (Draper, Utah: Everton Pub., 2002), Dawes County, Nebraska page 429, At various libraries (WorldCat); FHL Book 973 D27e 2002.
- ↑ The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).
|This Nebraska-related article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
While this page is under construction, may we suggest Cyndi's List.