Dawes County, Nebraska GenealogyEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Dawes County Courthouse;
451 Main St; Chadron
County Clerk has land records from 1880.
County Judge has marriage and probate records.
Clerk District Court has divorce records. 
- Nebraska Gravestones.org Website - Dawes County Gravestone Digital Images within site: Dawes County Cemeteries
For tips on accessing Dawes County, Nebraska Genealogy census records online, see: Nebraska Census.
Societies and Libraries
Family History Centers
- USGenWeb project - Nebraska and Dawes County
- Family History Library Catalog Family History Library Dawes County record holdings
- ↑ Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America, 10th ed. (Draper, Utah: Everton Pub., 2002), Dawes County, Nebraska page 429, At various libraries (WorldCat); FHL Book 973 D27e 2002.
- ↑ The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).
|This Nebraska-related article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
While this page is under construction, may we suggest Cyndi's List.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More