De Baca County, New MexicoEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 01:05, 12 December 2008 by Jerry fryer
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
Please review the contributor help to assist you in editing.
- 1917--De Baca County was created 28 February 1917 from Chaves, Guadalupe, and Roosevelt Counties.
- County seat: Fort Sumner 
Societies and Libraries
- USGenWeb project. May have maps, name indexes, history or other information for this county. Select the state, then the county.
- Family History Library Catalog
- ↑ The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).
We want your opinion!
Give feedback on two US state pages by clicking on the purple button belowClick Here