De Baca County, New Mexico GenealogyEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 23:01, 12 October 2011 by Sandralpond
|This New Mexico-related article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
While this page is under construction, may we suggest Cyndi's List.
- 1917--De Baca County was created 28 February 1917 from Chaves, Guadalupe, and Roosevelt Counties.
- County seat: Fort Sumner 
Societies and Libraries
Family History Centers
- USGenWeb project. May have maps, name indexes, history or other information for this county. Select the state, then the county.
- Family History Library Catalog
- ↑ The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).