De Baca County, New Mexico GenealogyEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 18:49, 11 May 2012 by Murphynw
- 1917--De Baca County was created 28 February 1917 from Chaves, Guadalupe, and Roosevelt Counties.
- County seat: Fort Sumner 
For tips on accessing De Baca County, New Mexico Genealogy census records online, see: New Mexico Census.
Societies and Libraries
Family History Centers
- USGenWeb project. May have maps, name indexes, history or other information for this county. Select the state, then the county.
- Family History Library Catalog
- ↑ The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).
|This New Mexico-related article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
While this page is under construction, may we suggest Cyndi's List.
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News