Decatur County, AlabamaEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 08:48, 14 August 2008 by Dsammy
- Decatur County was formed 17 December 1821 from Jackson County.
- Abolished 1824 and the territory returned to Jackson County.
- For the records, see Jackson County.
- Alabama: Her History Resources, W. Brewer; pub. Montgomery, Alabama, 1872.
- Alabama History, Joel Campbell Dubose; pub. Atlanta 1908
- History of Alabama, Albert Burton Moore; pub. Chicago, 1927
- History of Alabama and Dictionary of Alabama Biography, Thomas McAvory Owen; pub. Chicago, 1921.
- Report of the Alabama History Commission, Thomas McAvory Owen; pub. Montgomery, Alabama 1901
- History of Alabama, Albert James Pickett; pub. Birmingham, Alabama 1878