Delaware GenealogyEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 20:47, 15 November 2010 by Idharpers
- This article is about the eastern U.S. state. For other uses, see Delaware (disambiguation).
|Welcome to Delaware, The First State|
Featured ContentThe article, United States Emigration and Immigration lists several important sources for finding information about immigrants. These nationwide sources include references to people who settled in Delaware. Also, the Tracing Immigrant Origins article introduces the principles, search strategies, and additional record types you can use to identify an immigrant ancestor's hometown.
- Find which county a town is in, what town a cemetery is in, even where a postoffice or building is by using the United States Geographical Survey's Geographical Names Information System.
- Delaware Trails to the Past
- David Rumsey Map Collection is a large online collection of rare, old, antique historical atlases, globes, maps, charts plus other cartographic treasures.
- The Delaware GenWeb Project has a wealth of information and is a part of the larger USGenWeb Project. The USGenWeb Project provides internet information on every county in every state in the United States.
- BYU Research Outline for Delaware
Help Wanted (or other title)
In order to make this wiki a better research tool, we need your help! Many tasks need to be done. You can help by: