Delaware County, OklahomaEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
This article is about a northeast county of Oklahoma. For other uses, see Delaware (disambiguation).
Delaware County, Oklahoma genealogy and family history research page. Guide to genealogy, history, and courthouse sources including birth records, marriage records, death records, census records, wills, deeds and land records, Civil War records, family histories, cemeteries, churches, tax records, newspapers, and obituaries.
1907--Delaware County was created 16 July 1907 from Cherokee Lands. County seat: Jay 
Civil War Battle
The following Civil War Battle was fought in Delaware County
Map showing Civil war battles in Oklahoma
Societies and Libraries
Family History Centers
- USGenWeb project. May have maps, name indexes, history or other information for this county. Select the state, then the county.
- Family History Library Catalog
- ↑ Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America, 10th ed. (Draper, Utah: Everton Pub., 2002), Delaware County, Oklahoma. Page 558 At various libraries (WorldCat); FHL Book 973 D27e 2002.
- ↑ The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).
- ↑ Heritage Preservation Services, Civil War Battle Summaries by State, (accessed 7 August 2012)
Share Your Opinion!
Give feedback on our new look! Tell us what you like, and what you would do differently.Give Feedback