Denver County, ColoradoEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
|Denver County, Colorado|
Location of Colorado in the U.S.
|Founded||March 18, 1901|
|Address|| Denver County Courthouse|
1437 Bannock Street Ste 200
Denver, CO 80202
Denver County Website
Denver County has annexed territory from Arapahoe, Adams and Jefferson Counties on several occasions. The county clerk has marriage records from 1902 and land records from 1859.
The clerk of the district court has divorce records from 1967, probate and court records from 1858.
Places / Localities
- Fort Logan National Cemetery, Denver BillionGraves
- Hampden Memorial Gardens Cemetery, Denver BillionGraves
For tips on accessing Denver County, Colorado census records online, see: Colorado Census.
Denver County Old Age Pension Records 1933-1936. An Index compiled from the offical record of the applications granted by the Denver County Commissioners during these years. Record may show the following:
- Name of Applicant
- Date and Amount of pension payment
- Any adjustments to the pension
- Person's age
- Town nearest to where they lived
- Other Actions done by the County
Colorado State Archives has put the Denver War Risk Insurance Applicants Index for the years 1916-1919 on-line.
Colorado State Archives has put the Denver County Inheritance Tax Records Index for the years 1909-1912 on-line.
Societies and Libraries
Denver Public Library
10 W 14th Avenue
Parkway Denver, CO 80204
Swedish Genealogical Society of Colorado
PO Box 746255
Arvada, CO 80006
WISE Family History Society (Wales, Ireland, Scotland, England)
P.O. Box 40658
Denver, CO 80204-0658
Genealogical Society Of Hispanic America
P.O. Box 3040
Family History Centers
- Family History Library Catalog
- Denver City and County, Colorado Genealogy and Family History (Linkpendium)
- Denver County Genealogy (Colorado Genealogy)
- ↑ Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America, 10th ed. (Draper, Utah: Everton Pub., 2002), Denver County, Colorado. Page 98 At various libraries (WorldCat); FHL Book 973 D27e 2002.
- ↑ The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).
|This Colorado-related article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
While this page is under construction, may we suggest Cyndi's List.
We want your opinion!
Give feedback on two US state pages by clicking on the purple button belowClick Here