Deschutes County, Oregon GenealogyEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
Please review the contributor help to assist you in editing.
1300 NW Wall St. Bend, OR
Records Held at the Courthouse
- County Records Inventory listing the records held at the Deschutes County Court House as of September/October 2007.
- Record Loss:
- Named for Deschutes River. French name was Riviere des Chutes or Riviere aux Chutes, meaning River of the Falls. The waterfall it referred to was Celilo Falls near where the river exits into Columbia River.
Places / Localities
Bend | La Pine | Redmond | Sisters
Black Butte Ranch | Brothers | Deschutes River Woods | Sunriver | Terrebonne | Three Rivers
Church History and Records
Societies and Libraries
- The Deschutes County GenWeb Project part of The ORGenWeb Project, a state project affiliated with The USGenWeb Project
- The USGenWeb Archives Project for Deschutes County
- The USGenWeb Archives Project for Deschutes County (backup site)
- FamilySearch.org] Family History Library Catalog for Deschutes County.
<ref>tags exist, but no
<references/>tag was found