Deschutes County, Oregon GenealogyEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 13:32, 4 September 2008 by Standingve
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
Please review the contributor help to assist you in editing.
The county seat is Bend.
- Named for Deschutes River.
- Created from Crook County 13 December 1916.
Records Held at the Courthouse
- County Records Inventory listing the records held at the Deschutes County Court House as of September/October 2007.
Places / Localities
- Cities: Bend . La Pine . Redmond . Sisters
- Communities: Alfalfa . Black Butte Ranch . Brothers . Cline Falls . Cloverdale . Deschutes . Deschutes River Woods . Elk Lake . Hampton . Imperial . Lower Bridge . Millican . Sunriver . Terrebonne . Three Rivers . Tumalo
Societies and Libraries
- Family History Library Catalog
- The Deschutes County GenWeb Project part of The ORGenWeb Project, a state project affiliated with The USGenWeb Project
- The USGenWeb Archives Project for Deschutes County
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News