Dickinson County, Kansas GenealogyEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Dickinson County, Kansas genealogy and family history research page. Guide to genealogy, history, and courthouse sources including birth records, marriage records, death records, census records, wills, deeds and land records, Civil War records, family histories, cemeteries, churches, tax records, newspapers, and obituaries.
|Dickinson County, Kansas|
Location in the state of Kansas
Location of Kansas in the U.S.
|Founded||February 20, 1857|
|Address|| Dickinson County Courthouse|
109 E. 1st Street
Abilene, Kansas 67410-0248
1857--Dickinson County was created 20 February 1857 from Davis (Old) County and unorganized territory. County seat: Abilene 
Societies and Libraries
Family History Centers
- USGenWeb project. May have maps, name indexes, history or other information for this county. Select the state, then the county.
- Family History Library Catalog
- Dickinson County, Kansas Genealogy and Family History (Linkpendium)
- ↑ Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America, 10th ed. (Draper, Utah: Everton Pub., 2002), Dickinson County, Kansas page 250 At various libraries (WorldCat); FHL Book 973 D27e 2002.
- ↑ The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News