Dickinson County, Michigan GenealogyEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 23:31, 10 September 2008 by Laping438
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
Please review the contributor help to assist you in editing.
- Cities: Iron Mountain . Kingsford . Norway
- Villages: none
- Townships: Breen, Breitung . Felch . Norway . Sagola . Waucedah . West Branch
- Communities: Alfred . Antoine . Channing . East Kingsford . Felch . Felch Mountain . Floodwood . Foster City . Granite Bluff . Hardwood . Hylas . Loretto . Merriman . Metropolitan . Quinnesec . Ralph . Randville . Sagola . Skidmore . Spruce . Theodore . Turner . Vulcan . Waucedah
Societies and Libraries
- Dickinson County Genealogical Society
c/o Dickinson County Library
401 Iron Mountain Street
Iron Mountain, MI 48901-3435 Dickinson County Census Records 1790 to 1930; Disbean online marriage index; GENDIS and Social Security Death indexes.
- Menominee Range Historical Foundation
300 E. Ludington Street
Iron Mountain, MI 49801
SEASONAL PHONE: (906) 774-4276 - Call for hours of Operation and Admission Information. Holdings include biographical card file, photos, Hazel Dault’s extensive genealogy collection; original Iron Mountain Press/Iron Mountain News/Daily News 1897-1905, 1918- 1980; Norway Current 1887-1954; Polk City Directory, 1902-1903, 1913, 1963-2001 [not inclusive]; Civil War records; Sagola Township Meeting Minutes; Foster City articles; CCC [Civilian Conservation Corps] records; Health Records; Marriage Records 1914-1950 by Dickinson County Justice of the Peace.
- Family History Library Catalog
- The Dickinson County MIGenWeb Project, an member of The MIGenWeb Project, an affiliate of The USGenWeb Project.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More