Divide County, North Dakota GenealogyEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Divide County, North Dakota genealogy and family history research page. Guide to genealogy, history, and courthouse sources including birth records, marriage records, death records, census records, wills, deeds and land records, Civil War records, family histories, cemeteries, churches, tax records, newspapers, and obituaries.
|Divide County, North Dakota|
Location of North Dakota in the U.S.
|Founded||November 8, 1910|
|Address|| Divide County Courthouse|
300 N Main Street
PO Box 68
Crosby, ND 58730-0068
Divide County Website
Clerk District Court has birth, marriage, death, burial,
divorce, probate and military records from 1910;
Register of Deeds has land records from 1910;
State Historical Society has naturalization records
Societies and Libraries
Family History Centers
- USGenWeb project. May have maps, name indexes, history or other information for this county. Select the state, then the county.
- Family History Library Catalog
- Divide County, North Dakota Genealogy and Family History (Linkpendium)
- ↑ Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America, 10th ed. (Draper, Utah: Everton Pub., 2002), Divide County, North Dakota. Page 523 At various libraries (WorldCat); FHL Book 973 D27e 2002.
- ↑ The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More