Dobbs County, North CarolinaEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 16:17, 22 October 2012 by Murphynw
Extinct North Carolina county.
- Bear Creek. Established by 1785.
Church of England
- Dobbs Parish. Established by 1756. Vestry minutes begin 1756.
- Pre-1790 - Pre-1790 Dobbs County, North Carolina Wills stored at the North Carolina State Archives are online - free. Website tips.
- ↑ George Washington Paschal, History of North Carolina Baptists, 2 vols. (1930; reprint, Gallatin, Tenn.: Church History Research and Archives, 1990), 1:490. FHL Book 975.6 K2p 1990.
- ↑ Robert J. Cain, ed., The Church of England in North Carolina: Documents, 1699-1741 (Raleigh, N.C.: Division of Archives and History, North Carolina Department of Cultural Resources, 1999), 432. FHL Book 975.6 K2cr.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More