Dominican Republic GenealogyEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
(Add introductory text and/or an image here)
Getting started with Dominican Republic research
The Dominican Republic is a country occupying the eastern two-thirds of Hispaniola Island in the West Indies, while the western third of the island is occupied by the nation of Haiti. Hispaniola Island is one of the Greater Antilles Islands on the northern edge of the Caribbean Sea helping to separate it from the North Atlantic Ocean. The island lies between Cuba on the west and Puerto Rico on the east. See the CIA World Factbook article about the Domincan Repulic.
Si usted entiende español
Le invitamos a buscar información en español en la página de República Dominicana en el wiki de FamilySearch español. También le invitamos a compartir información útil allí: https://wiki.familysearch.org/es/República_Dominicana
(Your text or images here)
In order to make this wiki a better research tool, we need your help! Many tasks need to be done. You can help by:
Did you know?
(Your text or images here, or use the table below:)
Wiki articles describing these collections are found at:
- Dominican Republic Catholic Church Records (FamilySearch Historical Records)
- Dominican Republic Civil Births (FamilySearch Historical Records)
- Dominican Republic Civil Registration (FamilySearch Historical Records)
- Dominican Republic Baptisms (FamilySearch Historical Records)
- Dominican Republic Deaths (FamilySearch Historical Records)
- Dominican Republic Marriages (FamilySearch Historical Records)
- ↑ Dominican Republic - Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dominican_Republic [accessed December 28, 2011]
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More