Douglas County, Oregon GenealogyEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
Please review the contributor help to assist you in editing.
1036 SE Douglas Street
Roseburg, OR 97470
Records Held at the Courthouse
- County Records Inventory listing the records held at the Douglas County Court House as of June 2005.
- Record Loss:
Named for U.S. Senator Stephen A. Douglas of Illinois.
Trivia Tidbits: Little biographic bits associated with the names of non-population localities.
1856: Camas Valley of Umpqua County was annexed to Douglas County.
1862: Douglas County absorbed the remaining parts of Umpqua County.
Places / Localities
- 1853 Territorial Transcription and Index
Church History and Records
Societies and Libraries
- The Douglas County GenWeb Project;part of The ORGenWeb Project, a state project affiliated with The USGenWeb Project
- The USGenWeb Archives Project for Douglas County
- The USGenWeb Archives Project for Douglas County (backup site)
- FamilySearch.org Family History Library catalog for Douglas County.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America, 10th ed. (Draper, Utah: Everton Pub., 2002), [FHL book 973 D27e 2002].