Dunn County, North Dakota GenealogyEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
|This North Dakota-related article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
While this page is under construction, may we suggest Cyndi's List.
Dunn County; 205 Owens St; PO Box 136; Manning, ND 58642; Ph. 701.573.4447 Details: (Organized 17 Jan 1908) ( Clk Dis Ct has m, pro, div,& ct rec from 1908 & mil dis rec from 1919; Reg of Deeds has land rec from 1900; State Hist Soc has nat rec)
Roshua cemetery inscriptions providing the name, date of birth and date of death where available.
Civil War Battle
The following Civil War battle was fought in Dunn County.
- Map showing Civil War battles in North Dakota.
Societies and Libraries
Family History Centers
- USGenWeb project. May have maps, name indexes, history or other information for this county. Select the state, then the county.
- Family History Library Catalog
- Dunn County, North Dakota Genealogy and Family History (Linkpendium)
- ↑ The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).
- ↑ Heritage Preservation Services, Civil War Battle Summaries by State, (accessed 13 August, 2012)
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News