Dunn County, North Dakota GenealogyEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
|This North Dakota-related article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
While this page is under construction, may we suggest Cyndi's List.
Dunn County Courthouse
205 Owens Street PO Box 136
Manning, ND 58642
Clerk District Court has marriage, probate, divorce
and court records from 1908 and military discharge
records from 1919; Register of Deeds has land records
from 1900; State Historical Society has naturalization
Roshua cemetery inscriptions providing the name, date of birth and date of death where available.
Civil War Battle
The following Civil War battle was fought in Dunn County.
- Map showing Civil War battles in North Dakota.
Societies and Libraries
Family History Centers
- USGenWeb project. May have maps, name indexes, history or other information for this county. Select the state, then the county.
- Family History Library Catalog
- Dunn County, North Dakota Genealogy and Family History (Linkpendium)
- ↑ The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).
- ↑ Heritage Preservation Services, Civil War Battle Summaries by State, (accessed 13 August, 2012)
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More