Dyrøy, NorwayEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Dyrøy is a parish in Tranøy clerical district. Records begin in 1744.
Parish heading list shows the Norwegain headings on the parish records with an English translations for each of the different forms used throughout the records beginning in 1814. Prior to that time the records were kept in a journal format which varies with each parish.
Digital images of the church books are online at Digitalarkivet.
- Tranøy clerical district: 1757-1877, Engagements, 1876-1940
- Tranøy clerical district / Dyrøy parish: 1829-1945
- 1664-1666 see Ibestad clerical district.
- 1701, 1801, 1865, 1875, 1891, 1900 see Tranøy clerical district.
- 1801-telling for Sand (Dyrøy) is also available in a searchable database online at Digitalarkivet.
- An extraction of the 1900 census for Dyrøy parish is available on microfiche at the Family History Library. Also available online at Digitalarkivet and at the Norwegian Historical Data Centre.
- Folketellingen for Norge den 1te desember 1910. The 1910 census for Dyrøy clerical district is available in a searchable database online at Digitalarkivet (Digital Archives) as well as at the Norwegian Historical Data Centre
1706-1877 Senja judicial district.
1776-1809 Troms County judicial district.
1697-1824 Troms and Senja deanery.
- Gårds- og slektshistorie for Dyrøy by Oddbjørn Knutsen. A genealogy and a history of the people and their farms in Dyrøy, Troms County, Norway. Vol. 1 includes an expanded index. text in Norwegian.
40 Berg 9 Bjørkebakken 11 Brøstad 34 Djupvik nordre 36 Dyrøklauven 35 Espejorden 20 Faksfjord 4 Finfjeldet 2 Finland 1 Finlandsneset 3 Finlandsviken 29 Forsaa nedre 19 Frimobakken 23 Giskevik nordre 24 Giskevik søndre 30 Hals 26 Havn 31 Holm 14 Hundstrand 18 Kastnes 17 Kastneshavn 33 Klubbeneset 22 Kvalnes 27 Lien 25 Miklebostad 32 Mærkesnes 10 Rubbaasen 8 Sandvik 15 Skjæret 37 Skogshavn 16 Sortevik 14 Steffanes 38 Storelven 39 Storelvhaugen 5 Storlien 12 Sæter nordre 21 Sørfjord 33 Utengen 41 Vinje lille
Share Your Opinion!
Give feedback on our new look! Tell us what you like, and what you would do differently.Give Feedback