Eagle Mountain Utah Family History CenterEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 15:53, 27 May 2013 by Gpford5
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Center, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
Center Contacts and Hours
Location & Map:
- Phone: 801-789-7089
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (Director)
- Tue: 9am - 12 pm, 6pm - 9pm
- Wed: 10am - 1pm, 6pm - 9pm
- Thu: 6pm - 9pm
- Sat: 9am - 12pm
- Sun: By Appointment -- 801-789-8833
- Sister Session: Tue, 12pm - 2pm (by Apppmt -- 801-376-0962)
Holiday Schedule: Closed holidays
Calendar and Events
Staff Training Meetings
- Family History Library Catalog: This center has the ability to order any of the films and fiche available through the Family History Library Catalog.
Databases and Software
- FHC Portal This center has access to the Family History Center Portal page which gives free access in the center to premium family history software and websites that generally charge for subscriptions.
Hardware and Equipment
- 8 desktop computers and laptop positions (cable provided).
- Full Church portal access on the 8 desktop computers.
- Two film readers.
- Training & Classes: Utah South Area (Orem) Family History Training Center
- Training, Classes & Lectures: Riverton FamilySearch Library
- Research: BYU Family History Library
Volunteer at the Center
- If you would like to volunteer to work at the Center, please contact Greg or Susan Ford: 801-789-8833, or email@example.com.
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News