Eagle Mountain Utah Family History CenterEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 19:44, 30 January 2014 by Vancelaya
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Center, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
Center Contacts and Hours
- Location & Map:
- 5488 Eagle Mountain Boulevard, Eagle Mountain, UT 84005
- LDS Church West Entrance:Location on Map
- Phone: 801-789-7089
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (Director)
- Hours Open
- Tue: 9am - 12 pm, 6pm - 9pm
- Wed: 10am - 1pm, 6pm - 9pm
- Thu: 6pm - 9pm
- Sat: 9am - 12pm
- Sun: By Appointment -- 801-789-8833
- Sister Session: Tue, 12pm - 2pm (by Apppmt -- 801-376-0962)
- Holiday Schedule: The Center will be closed on the following days in 2014:
- January 1 to 2 - New Year's Holiday
- April 5 - LDS General Conference
- May 24 - Memorial Day
- TBD - Pony Express Days
- July 3 to 5 - Independence Day
- July 24 - Pioneer Day
- August 30 - Labor Day
- October 4 - LDS General Conference
- October 31 - Halloween
- November 25 to 29 - Thanksgiving Holiday
- December 20 through January 2, 2014 - Christmas and New Year's Holidays
Family Tree Training, Conferences, Seminars, Free Research Forms
Calendar and Events
- Family History Library Catalog: This center has the ability to order any of the films and fiche available through the Family History Library Catalog.
- The library has a local collection of microfilms...press to view list. When you search the catalog for microfilms, films located at the Eagle Mountain Center will be indicated. As with all microfilms, they need to be viewed at the Center.
- Databases and Software:
- FHC Portal This center has access to the Family History Center Portal page which gives free access in the center to premium family history software and websites that generally charge for subscriptions.
- Available browsers include Explorer, Chrome, and Firefox.
- Family history software includes RootMagic, Ancestral Quest, PAF, and Legacy Family Tree.
- Other software includes OpenOffice, IrfanView, and others
- Hardware and Equipment:
- 8 desktop computers and laptop positions (cable provided).
- Two film readers.
Volunteer at the Center
- If you would like to volunteer to work at the Center, please contact Greg or Susan Ford: 801-789-8833, or email@example.com.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More