Eastern Nevada Indian Agency (Nevada)Edit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
|This Indians of North America-related article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|
The Eastern Nevada Agency is a currently operating agency of the Bureau of Indian Affairs located at Elko, Nevada. Its supervising office is the Phoenix Area Office.
Indian Tribes, Reservations, and Colonies Associated With This Agency
- Battle Mountain Colony
- Duck Valley Reservation
- Duckwater Reservation
- Elko Colony
- Ely Colony
- South Fork Reservation
- Wells Colony
Eastern Nevada Agency
Elko, Nevada 89801
- American Indians: A Select Catalog of National Archives Microfilm Publications. Washington DC: National Archives Trust Fund Board, National Archives and Records Administration, 1998.
- Hill, Edward E. (comp.). Guide to Records in the National Archives of the United States Relating to American Indians. Washington DC: National Archives and Records Service, General Services Administration, 1981.
- Hill, Edward E. The Office of Indian Affairs, 1824-1880: Historical Sketches. New York, New York: Clearwater Publishing Company, Inc., 1974.
- Historical Sketches for Jurisdictional and Subject Headings Used for the Letters Received by the Office of Indian Affairs, 1824-1880. National Archives Microcopy T1105.
- Preliminary Inventory No. 163: Records of the Bureau of Indian Affairs. Washington DC: National Archives and Records Services. Available online
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News