Edwards County, KansasEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Edwards County, Kansas genealogy and family history research page. Guide to genealogy, history, and courthouse sources including birth records, marriage records, death records, census records, wills, deeds and land records, Civil War records, family histories, cemeteries, churches, tax records, newspapers, and obituaries.
|Edwards County, Kansas|
Location in the state of Kansas
Location of Kansas in the U.S.
|Founded||March 7, 1874|
|Address|| Edwards County Courthouse|
312 Massachusetts Ave.
Kinsley, Kansas 67547-1099
Edwards County Courthouse
312 Massachusetts Ave
Kinsley, KS 67547-1099
Probate Judge has marriage, divorce, probate and court records from 1874.
Register of Deeds has land records from 1874. 
- For information about Civil War records see Kiowa County.
Societies and Libraries
Family History Centers
- USGenWeb project. May have maps, name indexes, history or other information for this county. Select the state, then the county.
- Family History Library Catalog
- Edwards County, Kansas Genealogy and Family History (Linkpendium)
- ↑ Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America, 10th ed. (Draper, Utah: Everton Pub., 2002), Edwards County, Kansas page 250At various libraries (WorldCat); FHL Book 973 D27e 2002.
- ↑ The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).
Share Your Opinion!
Give feedback on our new look! Tell us what you like, and what you would do differently.Give Feedback