Eid, Møre og Romsdal, Norway GenealogyEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Eid clerical district contains parish registers for the parishes Eid and Voll with Innfjorden chapel. They were separated from Grytten clerical district in 1862. For earlier records see Grytten clerical district. The Family History Library has microfilm copies of the church books, 1867-1915.
Digital images are online at Digitalarkivet:
- 1664-1666 and 1801 census see Grytten
- 1865: Folketellingen den 31te desember 1865. The 1865 census forEid clerical district includes Eid and Voll parishes and is available on microfilm at the Family History Library. Also available online at Digital Archives; as well as at the Norwegian Historical Data Centre.
- 1875: Folketellingen for kongeriget Norge den 31te desember 1875. The 1875 census for Eid clerical district include Eid and Voll and is available on microfilm at the Family History Library.
- 1900: Folketellingen for kongeriket Norge den 3dje desember 1900. The 1900 census forEid clerical district include Eid and Voll and is available on microfilm at the Family History Library. Also available online at Digital Archives for Eid and Voll; as well as at the Norwegian Historical Data Centre.
- 1910: Folketellingen for Norge den1ste desember 1910. The 1910 census for Eid clerical district is available online at Digital Archives; as well as at the Norwegian Historical Data Centre.
Myskja, Karl, Bygdebok for Eid, Rauma : Rauma kulturstyre, 1987. A genealogy of the people and their farms in Eid, Møre og Romsdal County, Norway. Also includes a history of the area. FHL 948.35/E2 D2m A farm name index to this book is found in the following link. File:948.35-E2 D2m - EID.pdf
NOTE: The farm name index referenced above may contain more names than the list below.
4 Berg 3 Berget 20 Eide 19 Eidsvold 14 Frisvold nedre 5 Gjerset 7 Gyldenaas 8 Hagen 11 Hamre 18 Hatle 16 Haukeberg 6 Klungnes 1 Lærem 9 Monsaas 17 Norvik 13 Ora 1 Reiten 3 Siem indre 12 Strømme 16 Søberg 10 Torvik
1677-1869: Probates are found in Romsdal judicial district.
1700-1816: Clerical probates are found in Romsdal Deanery
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News