Eidsvoll, Akershus, Norway GenealogyEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Microfilm at the Family History Library for Eidsvoll prestegjeld (clerical district). The parish registers exists from 1861-1929. Contains parish registers from the parishes Eidsvoll (Eidsvold) and Langset. Included the parishes Hurdal and Feiring until 1777. The earlier Eidsvoll church books were burned in 1877. Includes accounts of money collected for burials from 1695 to 1697.
Digitized church records online at Digitalarkivet [Digital Archives]
- 1660's: Fogdernes og sorenskrivernes manntall 1664-1666 for Eidsvoll prestegjeld (clerical district). Microfilm available at the Family History Library. This census was taken by the local civil authorities. It lists the names of the farms, farmowners (including widows), sons of farm owners, male farm hands, cottagers and sons of cottagers and the age of each person. The clerical authorities took a census during this same time period. Both censuses should be used as they supplement each other. The clerical census is more complete. Futemanntallet (bailiff's census) for 1664 available online at Digitalarkivet
- 1660's: Sogneprestenes manntall 1664-1666 for Eidsvoll prestegjeld (clerical district). Microfilm available at the Family History Library. This census was taken by the local parish priests. It lists the name of the farms, names of farm owners (including widows), the sons of the farm owners, male farm hands, cottagers and their sons, and the ages of each person. There was another census taken by the civil authorities at this same time. Both censuses should be searched as they supplement each other. This clerical census is more complete.
- 1801: Folketelling 1 Feb 1801, Norge for Eidsvoll prestegjeld (clerical district), is available on microfilm at the Family History Library. The 1801 census (b. 9) for Eidsvoll clerical district includes Eidsvoll and Langset parishes. It lists the farm name, person's name, position in the household, age, marital status, and occupation. The 1801 Census is also available online at Digitalarkivet.
- 1865: Folketælling 31 December 1865 for Eidsvoll prestegjeld (clerical district), available on microfilm at the Family History Library. The 1865 census contains the persons name, residence, status in the family, occupation, sex, martial status, place of birth, religion if not a member of the state church, and other miscellaneous information. Each book usually contains one clerical district (prestegjeld). In some books there are two clerical districts recorded. The parishes and school districts in each clerical district are listed at the beginning of each book. The 1865 Census is also available online at Digitalarkivet.
- 1875: Folketælling for kongeriget Norge den 31te December 1875 for Eidsvoll prestegjeld (clerical district), available on microfilm at the Family History Library. This 1875 census contains the persons name, residence, position in the family, occupation, sex, marital status, year of birth, place of birth, religion if not a member of the state church, and other miscellaneous information. The 1875 Census is also available online at Digitalarkivet.
- 1900:Folketælling for Norge, 3 Dec 1900 for Eidsvoll prestegjeld (clerical district), available on microfilm at the Family History Library. The 1900 census contains the persons name, sex, resident or temporary resident, temporarily absent and where a person is, position in the family, marital status, occupation, year of birth, place of birth, citizenship, religion, and other miscellaneous information. The 1900 Census is also available online at Digitalarkivet
- 1910: The 1910 census for Eidsvoll (Eidsvold) is available online at Digitalarkivet.
The Family History Library has Eidsvoll bygds historie. This is a history of Eidsvoll in Akershus county and a genealogy of the people and their farms.
70 Aalborg 84 Aalborgsæteren 149 Aamot 162 Aas nordre 43 Aaserud 45 Aasgaard 128 Amundrud 44 Askjum 69 Baarli 64 Baarlidalen 101 Baserud 96 Berger 46 Berger Sag 146 Bjørke 89 Bjørnsrud 155 Blakkesrud 26 Bleikeberg 148 Blekstad 113 Bokkens 156 Boksrud 68 Borstad 57 Botshaug 36 Botshaugdalen 49 Braaten 106 Braaten vestre, 151 Brensmork 138 Bøn 137 Bønsdalen 125 Dalen nordre 50 Dokken vestre 52 Doknes nordre 67 Døli 143 Dønnum nedre 59 Egger 63 Eidsvold Præstegaard 16 Eidsvold Sundgaard 97 Eidsvold Værk 62 Eidsvoldbakken 14 Elstad vestre 130 Enden 7 Enger 33 Finsbraaten 73 Finstad lille og store 91 Fjeldberg 96 Fjeldet 122 Fossum 135 Frankebakken 1 Frilset nedre 94 Fuglerud 119 Gata 40 Gladbak 126 Gladbak 72 Graven 127 Grinden 13 Grue nordre 161 Grøndalen 114 Haakensplads 76 Haga 60 Hammerstad 86 Hasler 47 Haug 96 Haugen 118 Haugers 87 Hellestad 92 Hjera nedre 58 Hol 109 Holm 57 Hundsbit 44 Indlæggen 23 Invidia 133 Jokumsplads eller Lund 121 Jonsrud 42 Julsrud 4 Jøndal vestre 139 Kalsegg 154 Kappaasen 120 Karlstuen 9 Katterud 77 Kinn 61 Kirkemyrer 110 Klaseiet 39 Knofsløkken 56 Kommesrud 111 Korneliusplads 76 Krokhagen 157 Kroksrud 162 Kvedalen 96 Ladderud 48 Langvegg 116 Lerhus 41 Lesja 163 Li 30 Lien 20 Lillemarksæter 158 Linløkken 117 Ludvigsrud 75 Løken 92 Manerud 134 Mattisplads eller Sandbakken 18 Maurbraaten 147 Mork 29 Mortkjernfossen 112 Myren 100 Møllerud 150 Nes 165 Opsal nordre 131 Paalsplads 5 Pigeborg 115 Piro 95 Raaholt 37 Rikardsbraaten 90 Risebrubakken med Homlen 98 Rolighed 27 Rundtom 22 Røkholt 136 Sagen 108 Sandberg 21 Sandholt 152 Siggerud 34 Sjøberg 153 Skofset 88 Skyttersæteren 54 Smedstad vestre 75 Snatet 71 Sneisrud 28 Solberg 165 Spetalen 99 Stavi 25 Storbraaten nordre 65 Strand nordre 10 Styren nedre 81 Sundby 102 Sundet 83 Svangerud 85 Svinaasen 31 Sørli 32 Tjærebraaten 28 Tjæregraven 132 Toftner 82 Trollerud 38 Tronsbraaten 129 Tyskerud 96 Tærud 18 Tønsaaker nedre 8 Vaaler 80 Vaaler 35 Vangen 78 Vardum 141 Venjer søndre 96 Vestengen 17 Vilberg 160 Østby 79 Østerud.
The following farm names are from Eidsvoll Bygdebok (farm book) vol. 2, pt. 1, 2, 3 as they are listed in 1950, 1959, 1961.
1683-1865: Records are found in Øvre Romerike judicial district.
1845-1880: Records are found in Eidsvoll judicial district.
1709-1778: Clerical probate records are found in Øvre Romerike deanery.
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News