Ewell County, Arizona GenealogyEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 16:51, 9 August 2011 by DiltsGD
- Original county, named Ewell County, organized 8 November 1864.
- Renamed Pah-Ute County 1865.
- Renamed again, to Mohave County
- For the records, see Mohave County
- History of Arizona, Thomas Edwin Farish; pub. San Francisco, 1915
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News