Familienbuch Mettlach und UmgebungEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Reinhold Junges, compiler/author
pub., Pliening [Germany];: Rolf Freytag, c2000. Requires Adobe Reader.
Family lineage book of Mettlach, Rheinland, Preussen, Germany from 1672-1920.
Includes also extensive coverage of the following parishes:
- Besseringen (1660-1920)
- Bethingen (1718-1904 - part of Wehingen-Bethingen)
- Britten (1698-1920)
- Buschdorf (1718-1904)
- Dreisbach (1660-1920)
- Eft-Hellendorf (1794-1904)
- Freudenburg (1675-1798)
- Kastel-Stadt (1675-1798)
- Keuchingen (1672-1920)
- Nohn (1718-1904)
- Oberleuken (1669-1798)
- Orscholz (1718-1904)
- Perdenbach (1675-1798 - part of Trassem)
- Saarholzbach (1672-1920)
- Schwemlingen (1660-1811)
- Wehingen (1718-1904 - part of Wehingen-Bethingen)
- Weiten (1675-1904)
- Taben (1677-1832, a.k.a. Taben-Rodt)
- Trassem (1675-1798)
- Tunsdorf (1718-1904).
- Launsdorf (1733-1798) and Scheuerwald (1718-1812 - part of Launsdorf) both in Elsass-Lothringen, Germany (a.k.a. Launstroff and Scheuerwald (Launstroff), Moselle, France).
The tenth volulme is an index to the previous nine, and includes indexes on: names, women's names (women without registration number), place of birth, marriage, death (death index contains names of emigrants to North America and to the Banat), mill names, place of origin, place of temporary residence, keyword, missing persons, and whereabouts of victims of war. Text in German.
This CD is available as part of online databases at the Family History Library. Access them only at the Family History Library. Does not have replacement pages for corrupted pages.
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News