FamilySearch Family Tree Tips for the Person PageEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 18:58, 4 June 2014 by KathrynGZ
- If a date or place is not standardized, click in the field at the end of the date or place, and then press the spacebar. You’ll see a list of standardized dates or places. Click the correct one.
- To edit information such as names or events, click the item and then click Edit on the right.
- To edit a parent-child relationship, hover over the child’s name and then click Edit Parents.
- To display an individual’s ordinance information, click the Ordinances tab in the gray banner.
- To search Historical Records and find sources for a person, under Research Help, click Search Records. Family Tree searches Historical Records with the name, birth range, and birthplace from the Person page (if available). A new browser window or tab displays possible matching records.
- To attach a historical record you've found as a source, click Attach to Family Tree.
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News