FamilySearch Family Tree Top 5 TipsEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 01:35, 3 June 2014 by KathrynGZ
- There is no guarantee that the information in Family Tree is accurate. It is your responsibility to verify names, dates, places, and family relationships before submitting names to the temple.
- To find an individual in Family Tree, click Find in the top menu. To find a Historical Record, click Search in the top menu or click Search Records on an individual’s person page.
- On the Tree page: To view or edit an individual’s details, click the name to display the individual’s summary card. Then click Person or click the person’s name.
- On the Tree page: You can move the tree by clicking and dragging the page (similar to Google Maps). You can also use the up, down, left and right arrows on your keyboard.
- On the Tree page: To view a couple’s children, hover over their box and then click the Children tab that appears beneath it.
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News