FamilySearch Indexing: Australia, New South Wales—1891 Census, Project UpdatesEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
|WIKI MESSAGE BOX||
Recent changes to the "How To" library include a new presentation on how to index overlays. View There is a link to the "How To" library on each project update page.
The following section has been added to the project instruction page for this project. The field helps have also had minor changes regarding the same points below.
What Is Unique about This Project
- Census takers sometimes inscribed information about households and businesses or corporations on the same page.
- Only index information inscribed about households. Do not index information about businesses or corporations.
- If a census page contains a mix of households and businesses, the households should be indexed and the businesses skipped.
- If a census page contains only businesses and no households, the image should be marked as a No Extractable Data Image.
- This page was last modified on 3 December 2013, at 21:58.
- This page has been accessed 1,158 times.
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News