FamilySearch Indexing: Barbados—Church Records, 1637-1850, OverviewEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 21:18, 4 February 2012 by PearsonGB
- This project includes three types of records:
Skill Level: Intermediate
- This project is recommended for volunteers who are familiar with the indexing process and are comfortable using various system features.
Characteristics and Description
- This project includes church registers that cover a great number of years.
- The records were usually handwritten and are on many kinds of forms.
- Each batch generally has one to two images, with up to 50 records per image.
- Images may have either one or two pages.
- No highlights are available for this project.
- Project instructions (for this project)
- Basic indexing guidelines (for all projects)
- Field helps (a printable list of all field helps)
- Project updates (current information and questions and answers about this project, updated as needed)
- No restrictions are associated with this collection. The completed index and links to digital images will be freely accessible online to the general public when the collection is published.