FamilySearch Indexing: US, New Jersey—1905 State Census, OverviewEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 02:17, 5 February 2012 by PearsonGB
Characteristics and Description
- Each batch contains one image.
- Each image usually contains 50 records.
- This census was handwritten on preprinted forms.
Skill Level: Intermediate
- This project is recommended for volunteers who are familiar with the indexing process and comfortable using various system features.
- The completed index will be freely accessible online to the general public when the collection is published. The digital images will be accessible to active FamilySearch account holders once an authentication system is put in place on Record Search. Until authentication is available, the images will not be accessible.
- Project instructions (for this project)
- Basic indexing guidelines (for all projects)
- Field helps (a printable list of all field helps)
- Project updates (current information and questions and answers about this project, updated as needed)
- FamilySearch indexing home page
- Resource Guide
- Indexing projects progress
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More