FamilySearch Indexing: US, Oklahoma, Woodward County—School Census, 1912-1936, OverviewEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 04:31, 4 February 2012 by PearsonGB
Skill Level: Intermediate
- This project is recommended for volunteers who are familiar with the indexing process and comfortable using various system features. Some handwriting is faded and difficult to read.
Characteristics and Description
- This project has school census records for Woodward county in Oklahoma.
- The records were handwritten on preprinted forms.
- A parent's name was generally written on the top of each page with the children listed below.
- Each child is considered a record.
- Batches generally have several images, with up to 10 records per image.
- Images may have either one or two pages.
- No highlights are available for this project.
- Project Home Page
- Project instructions (for this project)
- Field helps (a printable list of all field helps
- Project Updates (current information, updated as needed)
- Basic indexing instructions (for all projects)
- FamilySearch indexing home page
- Resource Guide
- Indexing projects progess
- When this project is published, the images may be viewed by registered users only.
Share Your Opinion!
Give feedback on our new look! Tell us what you like, and what you would do differently.Give Feedback