FamilySearch Indexing: US, Texas - County Tax Rolls 1837-1910, OverviewEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Skill Level: Intermediate
- This project is recommended for volunteers who are familiar with the indexing process and are comfortable using various system features. Typical characteristics of these projects include.
Characteristics of This Project
- All records are tax records.
- There are up to two images per batch.
Description of the Records
- The records were handwritten on preprinted forms.
- The tax record forms may contain up to 45 records, or more, on each image.
- Project-specific indexing instructions (for this project)
- Field helps (a printable list of all field helps)
- Basic indexing instructions (for all projects)
- FamilySearch indexing home page
- Resource Guide
- Indexing projects progess
- There are no restrictions associated with this collection. The completed index and links to digital images will be freely accessible online to the general public when the collection is published.
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News