FamilySearch Wiki:AdministratorsEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Sysops are system Administrators
The Administrators help manage the development and content in the Wiki. Some tasks the Administrators (Sysops) keep busy with include:
- Write the Did You Know? article for the Main Page
- Moderate the Forums
- Monitor deletion requests See Deletion Requests for instructions on monitoring.
- Follow-up on deleting pages and images as needed.
- View deleted revisions of pages
- Undelete pages or images
- Block and unblock users, individual and ranges of IP addresses
- Protect and unprotect pages
- Edit the interface
- Dispute resolution
Reasons to Contact an Administrator
- Report a page that needs immediate deletion
- Submit a page that might need protecting or unprotecting
How to Contact an Administrator
- Add a post to the Moderator Forum
- Add a Flag related to the problem with content in the Wiki
- Participate in the FamilySearch Wiki user group
- To e-mail us about a technical problem or bug on this site, click here.
- Or, see instructions for sending Feedback about the Wiki