FamilySearch Wiki:Community Discussions and Proposals

From FamilySearch Wiki

(Difference between revisions)
(14 mar)
Line 38: Line 38:
 
|-
 
|-
 
| [[FamilySearch Wiki:Contributors Meeting 28 February 2013|Feb 18 2013]]
 
| [[FamilySearch Wiki:Contributors Meeting 28 February 2013|Feb 18 2013]]
| Library catalog is supposed to be included in Worldcat
+
| Catalog (FHLC) is supposed to be included in Worldcat
 
| Info
 
| Info
 
| Check in a few months
 
| Check in a few months

Revision as of 22:37, 2 May 2013

Idea.jpg

The Wiki Contributors Meeting is held on Thursdays at 1:00 PM (MTN) Frequently, there are discussions about ideas that could be implemented and possibly evolve into projects, but no resolution is reached. Those proposals will be listed here and they will be updated as needed, so that they will not be forgotten.



Date of Discussion Title Priority Decision
Feb 7 2013 Surname Project Low Tabled to a later date: no owner, requires change to core purpose
Feb 7 2013 SEO Experiment Medium In discussion & testing
January 17 2013 Moderators - Add "to do" page for Moderators Medium Needs to be re-visited
Feb 14 2013; Feb 21 Tabs - New tabs forced when there are links for FS.org so you don't lose where you are in the wiki. David will talk to people who could help; Steve tried a template Complicated?
Feb 21 2013 News and events - Seldom updated: Council suggested wiki should direct users to better sources rather than add "news" in Wiki  ? Danielle will work with Marilyn Markham
Feb 18 2013 Catalog (FHLC) is supposed to be included in Worldcat Info Check in a few months
Feb 28 2013 Welcome message on Talk pages - Volunteers to help craft a new message High Steve?
Feb 28 2013 Featured Articles - issue with the message  ? Janell will talk to them about changing the verbage
Mar 14 2013 Video going out to Family History directors about enhancements to FamilySearch.org Info None