FamilySearch Wiki:Contributor Support CommitteeEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Do you enjoy meeting and communicating with others? Do you use Forums and Discussion pages? Then you could be a valuable asset to the Contributor Support committee. Good communication skills and a desire to help answer questions and connect with the community would be helpful qualities for members of this committee.
Members of this committee could:
- Help implement better communication between Community members through the Discussion pages and Forums.
- Assist in answering questions posted on Discussion pages and the Forums.
- Help to interface and connect with the Community.
You can help
If you would like to share your talents and knowledge by participating in this committee, sign up here by indicating:
- Username: Link to your User page and Discussion page in this column
- Areas of Expertise: Add your area of expertise or any additional information you would like to include. Also, indicate if you would be willing to be a Chairman for this committee.
|Username||Areas of Expertise|
|evancol 11:03, 7 October 2011 (UTC)||Support Team, US State and County Pages, Adopter/Moderator|
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More