FamilySearch Wiki:Contributor Support CommitteeEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Do you enjoy meeting and communicating with others? Do you use Forums and Discussion pages? Then you could be a valuable asset to the Contributor Support committee. Good communication skills and a desire to help answer questions and connect with the community would be helpful qualities for members of this committee.
Members of this committee will:
- Help implement better communication between Community members through the Discussion pages and Forums.
- Assist in answering questions posted on Discussion pages (inlcuding Help and Policy Discussion pages) and the Forums.
- Help to interface and connect with the Community through the Wiki Facebook page and Feedback.
- Help support Wiki Projects
You can help
If you would like to share your talents and knowledge by participating in this committee, sign up here by indicating:
- Username: Link to your User page and Discussion page in this column
- Areas of Expertise: Add your area of expertise or any additional information you would like to include. Also, indicate if you would be willing to be a Chairman for this committee.
|Username||Areas of Expertise|
|evancol||Support Team, US State and County Pages, Adopter/Moderator|
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More