FamilySearch Wiki:Contributor guidelines
From FamilySearch Wiki
(Difference between revisions)
m (moved Contributor Guidelines to FamilySearch Wiki:Contributor guidelines: move out of main namespace)
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
Revision as of 14:25, 17 April 2010
|To Do: Expand article to be more helpful than just providing a list of articles|
- Purpose and appropriate topics
- Keeping a neutral point of view
- Using different languages
- Dispute resolution
- Record type template
- Accuracy and collaboration
- Special files: images, PDFs, Word documents, etc.
- Why We Built FamilySearch Research Wiki
Research Wiki Policies
- The Guiding Principles for this site.
- Overall FamilySearch Wiki Policies
- Copyright, Copyleft, and Intellectual Property
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More